When you rent a house with us, there are some house rules so everyone enjoys their accommodation and is respectful of their house mates and our neighbours.
- Please do not smoke in the house.
- Please tidy up after yourself.
- Please show respect to your fellow tenants & keep the noise down.
- Please clean up after yourself. We supply all cleaning equipment for all tenants to use in the general everyday cleaning of the house.
- No more than 6 people are to be staying in the house at one time.
- A fee will be deducted from your bond if your key is not returned upon vacating the premises.
- Please note the houses are to be accessed by Sydney Terraces staff members at all times. We are obliged to enter, to check maintenance, cleanliness, and to show prospective tenants around our properties. However we will not enter someones bedroom without gaining permission from the tenant.
- The living areas must be kept free of any personal clutter and the bedrooms must be tidy and all litter removed before any bonds will be returned.
- No illegal substances to be found or used on the premises. If found police will be informed and all visas will be investigated
- Under no circumstances will vandalism or violence be tolerated or abuse to staff
- Noise pollution policy – after 11pm all noise must be kept to a reasonable sound level as we are in a complex shared by private houses as well.
- A fee applies for a call out after office hours.
- You must vacate the house by 10am on last day.