- How do I rent?
- What do I need to do to rent?
- Who is eligible to live at Sydney Terraces?
- How long is my rooming agreement?
- How does Sydney Terraces compare with other housing?
- What does the rooming agreement include?
- What furniture and equipment are provided?
- What is bond?
- Is cutlery, bed linen and towels included?
- How do you get to Sydney Terraces from the airport?
- How does the internet service system work in Sydney Terraces?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What happens if I damage something?
- Will you increase my rent?
- Do I get a key to my room and to the house?
To rent a house from Sydeny Terraces, you can enquire online, by phone, by email or in person at our office. You can also arrange a viewing at a convenient time for you.s
To call, email or visit us click here.
You will receive a Residential Lease by email along with other important documents (the email will explain what these are for and what to do).
Once you've signed your Residential Lease and paid a bond (the bond amount will be stated on the agreement) you will receive confirmation of your booking by email.
Anyone over the aged 18.
Our standard Residential Lease are minimum of 6 month stay (180 days) and 14 day notice to depart.
Sydney Terraces offers fully furnished houses with all the mod cons and amenities and next to transport links.
Each rental agreement includes:
- Rent and bond amounts
- Payment details
- Details of the housing including internet allowance
- Terms & conditions of the rental agreement
- Signature panels for you to sign
Houses are provided furnished or un-furnished to your requirements. Just check out our facilities here....
A rental bond is money that the tenant pays at the beginning of a tenancy which the lessor can claim if the tenant owes money for rent, damages, or other costs at the end of the tenancy. The rental bond is not the same as paying rent in advance. Bond is lodged with the state government authority.
We request you pay a bond equal to 2 weeks + your first weeks rent.
Yes if renting a furnished house.
Sydney Terraces House Accommodation is located at 12-22 Newington Rd, Enmore (just round the corner from the office)
Arriving by Train
From Central Station Platforms 18 and 19 - 5 minutes to Newtown Station.
Exit station, cross over and walk down Enmore Road for 10 minutes
- the office is opposite the park.
Arriving by Bus
Catch numbers 423, 426, 428 from Castlereagh Street or Stand C at Central Station.
Alight at Enmore Park - look across the road and you'll see the office.
Arriving by Air & Airport Transfers
If you're arriving at either the domestic or international airport you can catch a train directly to Central station.
Sydney Terraces provides all residents with free WiFi and we offer our office facilities, broadband internet in our internet cafe, located just around the corner in the reception area of our office.
You can pay by Credit card or if you have an Australia bank account by direct debit.
If you cause any damage beyond normal wear and tear we will put it right for you and simply charge you the cost.
We guarantee we will not increase your rent during the length of your agreement.
Houses are setup with security keys for each bedroom, and a house key for front and backdoors. on leasing a townhouse we will provide you with all keys to each room so that you can give each flatmate their own key to their individual room, or if this setup is not necessary, you will have all keys for each room, to use as you deem fit.